Programs and Initiatives:
The CAA schools are increasing collaboration in international programs for students, faculty, and staff through:
- The Global Education Visiting Professionals Program, which allows staff members to broaden their knowledge while in residence for 2-3 days at a member campus. More information.
- Our annual Global Education Conference, hosted by George Mason University in 2011 and VCU in 2010. The 2012 conference will be hosted by Towson University on June 28-29, 2012. View presentations from the 2011 conference or view photos from the event on our Facebook page.
- Collaborating on Study Abroad programs
- Collaborating on international grants and contracts
- Developing shared language instruction programs
- Facilitating exchange and networking among students and scholars of global issues
- The CAA South Asian Studies Network
- Study Abroad programs open to all CAA students are profiled in CAA Connections
Our listservs are used to share information and promote discussion and collaboration. To be added to a listserv, please contact our office.
- Study Abroad listserv- Open to all CAA study abroad professionals
- English Language Educators listserv - Open to CAA members involved with English language instruction
- International Student Support listserv - Open to all CAA members working in international admissions, immigration, or general support services for international students
Online registration has closed, but onsite registration is still available for the 2012 CAA Global Education Conference at Towson University on June 28-29, 2012.
- CAA Senior International Officers interest group
- CAA English Language Educators interest group
- CAA Study Abroad Directors interest group
Study Abroad Offices:
Go directly to our members' study abroad websites: